Today I am really excited to learn how to use my Pazzel machine. My sister and I went to the scrapbook expo this weekend, and I bought it on a whim. I have always wanted something like this, and have listened to my sister for a couple of years saying how much she wants one.
I went to Wheeler Farm yesterday afternoon and took some pictures of a very cute family.
I have a wish list of lenses and lights that would make my photos so much more the way I want them, but I just spent money on the Pazzel. I think I did get some very nice photos of the family and kids, and I am excited to play with the images when I get home from work.
I will post some of them later.
Since I have not been posting on my blog for quite awhile, I should write about my summer, and the things that have been happening.
It was my parents 50th wedding anniversary, and all six kids pleased them by going to the temple together. We went to the Salt Lake Temple and afterwards came to my house for dinner and cake. I made buttermints, had flowers for the grandkids to decorate the table and RaeAnn had lots of decorations for them to put around. Janet made some hearts and words for them to decorated their van. It was a good day.
We had the opportunity to be Ma and Pa for our stake trek this year. We went to Hardware Ranch. We had some very amazing kids in our family and enjoyed the experience. I did develope a very sore throat and was sick the whole time, but still had a pretty good time. As soon as we got home though I showered and went to the Dr. I was sick for almost a month.
Last night was our trek reunion and we were given a DVD which will keep the memories alive for as long as we live.
No comments:
Post a Comment