Friday, March 23, 2012

I have always wanted to put a picture of the Salt Lake Temple on my wall, and I wanted one that I took myself, so the other day after work, I went to Temple Square and walked around shooting different angles.  It was not a very pretty day, kind of gray and dreary, no clouds or sunset to make the sky interesting, but I was excited to get home and see what I got.  I found out that I would like to rent a couple of different lenses and go back to play again.
I did get some that I like, and had printed.  I made a frame and mounted the photos, then put a texture over the top.  I like the way they look and want to do more.
Torey thinks that I should find my own niche, and do something no one else does.  I wish that I were more creative that way.

Here are the two pictures that are finished and ready to hang on the wall.  I posted them for sale on KSL and waiting to see what happens.  I am trying to think of other options as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment