
Football is over, basketball is starting this week.
Where does the time go?
Shelbi is a senior this year and it is going by way too fast.
I am getting old and fat.
My knee is giving me fits and I am really tired of it hurting when I try to walk.
I work too much, love to sleep too much, eat too much, and complain too much.
I really do have a good life and enjoy the things I have, so I just need to be grateful and live each moment being thankful.
I love my family!
Where does the time go?
Shelbi is a senior this year and it is going by way too fast.
I am getting old and fat.
My knee is giving me fits and I am really tired of it hurting when I try to walk.
I work too much, love to sleep too much, eat too much, and complain too much.
I really do have a good life and enjoy the things I have, so I just need to be grateful and live each moment being thankful.
I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment